Channel Lake, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Channel Lake, Illinois : Lake County
Issued: 1:15 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 42.4786305 Longitude: -88.1375856 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of rain on This Afternoon 40% chance of rain on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 61°F Low: 43°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 67°F
Low: 41°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
KENOSHA - (KENW)
59°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
55°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 12:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft, Broken at 9000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON MUNICIPAL AIR - (KBUU)
59°
Mostly Clear
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
RACINE - (KRAC)
61°
Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft, Broken at 10000ft, Solid Overcast at 12000ft
80% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Periods of showers, mainly before 3pm. High near 61. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for Channel Lake, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Channel Lake, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,924 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Channel Lake:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:00 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:06:59 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:08 pm Sun51.2%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.