Chamness, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Chamness, Illinois : Williamson County
Issued: 3:14 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 37.6769947 Longitude: -88.9886836 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday Thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 89°F Low: 70°F High: 85°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 80°F High: 77°F High: 71°F
Low: 56°F Low: 52°F Low: 58°F Low: 65°F Low: 60°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
88°
Feels like 91°F
Mostly Clear
as of 2:45 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 20 Miles
Pressure: 29.65 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
23 MPH
Gust: 33 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
90°
Feels like 91°F
Clear
as of 3:05 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
23 MPH
Gust: 43 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
90°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 25%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.66 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
28 MPH
Gust: 35 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
90°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 6 to 8 mph.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

Thunderstorms on Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sun Almanac for Chamness, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Chamness, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 71%
Moon Age: 20.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,292 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Chamness:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:14 am Sat67.4%
High Moon:06:09 am Sat65.1%
Moonset:11:11 am Sat62.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.