Century East, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Century East, Illinois : Will County
Issued: 2:16 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 41.4236111 Longitude: -87.9758333 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
90% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 61°F Low: 50°F High: 63°F High: 65°F High: 70°F High: 67°F High: 65°F High: 69°F
Low: 44°F Low: 51°F Low: 55°F Low: 54°F Low: 52°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
JOLIET - (KJOT)
55°
Cloudy
Light Drizzle
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Broken at 2000ft, Solid Overcast at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
54°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 2:30 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 700ft, Broken at 2100ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
55°
Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Broken at 2900ft, Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
LANSING MUNICIPAL - (KIGQ)
59°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4800ft, Scattered at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
90% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. High near 61. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 50. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers, mainly after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 55.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Century East, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Century East, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,023 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Century East:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:57 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:06:59 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:10 pm Sun51.2%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.