Cedar Point, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Cedar Point, Illinois : LaSalle County
Issued: 2:16 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 41.2630912 Longitude: -89.1256394 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Rain on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday
High: 84°F Low: 57°F High: 61°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 67°F High: 65°F High: 63°F
Low: 46°F Low: 43°F Low: 52°F Low: 54°F Low: 52°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
PERU - (KVYS)
86°
Feels like 89°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.47 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
24 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4400ft, Broken at 5000ft, Broken at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
84°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4400ft, Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
84°
Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.52 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
24 MPH
Gust: 33 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4700ft
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
29 MPH
Gust: 36 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4300ft, Broken at 5000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 84. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4am. Low around 57. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. High near 61. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Rain on Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Sun Almanac for Cedar Point, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Cedar Point, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 71%
Moon Age: 20.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,271 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cedar Point:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:25 am Sat67.3%
High Moon:06:10 am Sat65.1%
Moonset:11:01 am Sat62.9%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.