Cedar Crossing, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Cedar Crossing, Georgia : Toombs County
Issued: 10:50 am EDT Jul 6, 2022 Latitude: 32.0257465 Longitude: -82.4079056 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 97°F Low: 77°F High: 97°F High: 96°F High: 97°F High: 91°F High: 88°F High: 90°F
Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 105. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 106. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Cedar Crossing, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Cedar Crossing, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 46%
Moon Age: 6.98 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,077 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cedar Crossing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:16 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:24 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:25 am Thu51.4%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.