Cayuga, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Cayuga, Illinois : Livingston County
Issued: 1:15 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 40.9411437 Longitude: -88.5836716 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 10% chance of rain on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 71°F Low: 56°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 64°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 69°F
Low: 69°F Low: 56°F Low: 46°F Low: 45°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
70°
Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2000ft, Broken at 3600ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
63°
Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
68°
Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft, Broken at 2000ft, Solid Overcast at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
64°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Cayuga, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Cayuga, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,753 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cayuga:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:39 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:05 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:32 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.