Carriage Estates, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Carriage Estates, Georgia : Muscogee County
Issued: 2:46 pm EDT Jul 5, 2022 Latitude: 32.469587 Longitude: -84.9360421 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 75°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 89°F
Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS - (KCSG)
90°
Feels like 98°F
Clear
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 8:51 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAWSON AFB - (KLSF)
82°
Clear
as of 8:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
AUBURN - (KAUO)
86°
Feels like 93°F
Clear
as of 7:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LA GRANGE - (KLGC)
77°
Cloudy
Heavy Rain
as of 8:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2300ft, Broken at 3500ft, Solid Overcast at 4400ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Carriage Estates, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:31 PM
Moon Almanac for Carriage Estates, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 39%
Moon Age: 6.36 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,992 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Carriage Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:07 am Wed40.8%
Moonrise:01:27 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:35 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:35 am Thu51.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.