Cardiff, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Cardiff, Illinois : Livingston County
Issued: 9:16 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 41.051699 Longitude: -88.287277 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday
Low: 56°F High: 64°F High: 76°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 76°F
Low: 50°F Low: 61°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 71°F Low: 61°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
64°
Cloudy
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft, Broken at 5500ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
63°
Cloudy
Heavy Rain
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft, Broken at 3300ft, Solid Overcast at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
LANSING MUNICIPAL - (KIGQ)
70°
Cloudy
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4am. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers, mainly before 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 64. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 76. Light south wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Breezy.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Cardiff, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Cardiff, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 11%
Moon Age: 26.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,511 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cardiff:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:58 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:45 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:43 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.