Capel, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Capel
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Capel, Georgia : Grady County
Issued: 5:15 am EDT Jul 5, 2022 Latitude: 30.973244 Longitude: -84.1985128 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 91°F Low: 74°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 89°F High: 87°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MOULTRIE - (KMGR)
73°
Clear
as of 5:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BAINBRIDGE - (KBGE)
73°
Clear
as of 5:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALBANY - (KABY)
75°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 95.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Capel, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:39 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Capel, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 33%
Moon Age: 5.76 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,829 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Capel:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:26 pm Tue35.5%
High Moon:06:48 pm Tue38.2%
Moonset:01:04 am Wed40.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.