Canyon Ridge, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Canyon Ridge, Illinois : Winnebago County
Issued: 12:55 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 42.1972443 Longitude: -89.0528813 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of rain on This Afternoon 20% chance of rain on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 61°F Low: 43°F High: 61°F High: 64°F High: 65°F High: 63°F High: 62°F High: 70°F
Low: 42°F Low: 49°F Low: 51°F Low: 51°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROCKFORD - (KRFD)
59°
Cloudy
as of 11:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft, Broken at 10000ft, Solid Overcast at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
ROCHELLE MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KRPJ)
55°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
55°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Broken at 4900ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
ALBERTUS AIRPORT - (KFEP)
57°
Cloudy
as of 12:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9000ft
80% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Periods of showers, mainly before 2pm. High near 61. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Canyon Ridge, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Canyon Ridge, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 21.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,863 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Canyon Ridge:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:03 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:07:03 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:13 pm Sun51.2%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.