Candlewick Lake, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Candlewick Lake, Illinois : Boone County
Issued: 2:16 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 42.350016 Longitude: -88.859893 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of rain on This Afternoon 20% chance of rain on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 59°F Low: 43°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 63°F High: 61°F High: 62°F High: 70°F
Low: 41°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROCKFORD - (KRFD)
57°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1800ft, Solid Overcast at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
54°
Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 4600ft
Current Conditions at
ROCHELLE MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KRPJ)
55°
Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1100ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
40% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. North northwest wind around 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Candlewick Lake, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Candlewick Lake, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,032 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Candlewick Lake:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:03 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:07:03 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:12 pm Sun51.2%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.