Callaway, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Callaway, Georgia : Wilkes County
Issued: 1:31 am EDT Jul 6, 2022 Latitude: 33.8095675 Longitude: -82.8759785 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 74°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 93°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 90°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON-WILKES A/P - (KIIY)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4400ft, Broken at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
GREENSBORO - (K3J7)
77°
Clear
as of 3:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ATHENS - (KAHN)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:51 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3900ft, Broken at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
ANDERSON - (KAND)
77°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 3:27 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1000ft, Broken at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 2400ft
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 105. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Callaway, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Callaway, Georgia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 42%
Moon Age: 6.62 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,184 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Callaway:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:18 pm Wed46.1%
High Moon:07:26 pm Wed48.8%
First Quarter:10:13 pm Wed50.0%
Moonset:01:26 am Thu51.4%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.