Cairo, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Cairo, Illinois : Alexander County
Issued: 6:15 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.0053293 Longitude: -89.1764608 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 69°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 71°F High: 75°F High: 80°F High: 80°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 60°F Low: 56°F Low: 60°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CAIRO - (KCIR)
88°
Feels like 89°F
Clear
as of 6:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PADUCAH - (KPAH)
88°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
84°
Clear
as of 6:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds, with a low around 69. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1pm and 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Light southeast wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. South southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers before 10am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 60. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. North wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind around 9 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. East wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southeast wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sun Almanac for Cairo, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Cairo, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 89%
Moon Age: 18.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,766 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cairo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:26 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:07 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:49 am Thu84.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.