Cadiz, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Cadiz, Illinois : Hardin County
Issued: 2:16 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.5792158 Longitude: -88.2264237 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 83°F Low: 68°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 69°F High: 72°F High: 79°F
Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 59°F Low: 53°F Low: 57°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
79°
Clear
as of 2:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3300ft, Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
79°
Clear
as of 1:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
230° Southwest
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 9pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

10% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 89. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Thunderstorms on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind 6 to 8 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind 3 to 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

Sun Almanac for Cadiz, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Cadiz, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,753 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cadiz:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:24 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:03 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:43 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.