Burlington, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Burlington, Vermont : Chittenden County
Issued: 8:56 am EST Jan 24, 2022 Latitude: 44.4758825 Longitude: -73.212072 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Increasing Clouds on Today 90% chance of snow on Tonight 40% chance of snow on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of snow on Friday 30% chance of snow on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday
High: 16°F Low: 9 °F High: 28°F High: 5 °F High: 19°F High: 26°F High: 13°F High: 19°F
Low: -2°F Low: -11°F Low: 13°F Low: 2 °F Low: -1°F  
Increasing Clouds Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Snow Snow Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBTV)
-2°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: -8°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 12000ft, Scattered at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
PLATTSBURGH AFB - (KPBG)
-9°
Clear
as of 8:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 91%
Dew Point: -11°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MORRISVILLE - (KMVL)
-9°
Clear
as of 8:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: -13°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Increasing Clouds on Today Today... Increasing clouds, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -1. Light and variable wind.

90% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... Light snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 9. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

40% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 5. North wind around 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around -11. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. South wind 8 to 15 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind around 13 mph.

30% chance of snow Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of snow showers after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 26. South wind around 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. North wind 9 to 11 mph.

30% chance of snow Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 13. North wind 11 to 14 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 19. West wind 9 to 11 mph.

Sun Almanac for Burlington, Vermont
Sunrise: 07:19 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Burlington, Vermont
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 60%
Moon Age: 21.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,569 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Burlington:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:42 am Mon60.0%
Moonrise:12:11 am Tue53.9%
High Moon:05:43 am Tue51.4%
Last Quarter:08:41 am Tue50.0%
Moonset:11:05 am Tue48.9%
New Moon: Sun Jan 2
First Quarter: Sun Jan 9
Full Moon: Mon Jan 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jan 25
New Moon: Tue Feb 1
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.