Bungalo, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Bungalo, Louisiana : Caddo County
Issued: 12:15 pm CDT Aug 12, 2022 Latitude: 32.3693228 Longitude: -93.8149029 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 95°F Low: 74°F High: 95°F High: 99°F High: 99°F High: 100°F High: 98°F High: 88°F
Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SHREVEPORT - (KSHV)
91°
Feels like 100°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3500ft, Broken at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
SHREVEPORT DOWNTOWN - (KDTN)
88°
Feels like 93°F
Mostly Clear
as of 11:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3800ft
Current Conditions at
BARKSDALE AFB - (KBAD)
90°
Feels like 96°F
Mostly Clear
as of 11:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
LONGVIEW - (KGGG)
91°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3900ft, Broken at 4800ft
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 105. East wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 95. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99. South wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 77.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 100.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 77.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

Sun Almanac for Bungalo, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Bungalo, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,370 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bungalo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:59 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:34 am Sat97.9%
Moonset:08:15 am Sat97.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.