Buller, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Buller, Louisiana : Jefferson Davis County
Issued: 1:12 pm CDT Aug 12, 2022 Latitude: 30.3799258 Longitude: -93.0184845 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 89°F Low: 72°F High: 88°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 88°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CHENAULT - (KCWF)
86°
Feels like 93°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
LAKE CHARLES - (KLCH)
88°
Feels like 93°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2700ft, Scattered at 3300ft, Broken at 4900ft
Current Conditions at
OAKDALE - (KACP)
86°
Feels like 90°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3300ft, Scattered at 4100ft, Broken at 4800ft
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 1pm and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a chance of showers between 7am and 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Sunny, with a high near 91. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 91. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Buller, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:37 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Buller, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,433 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Buller:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:54 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:30 am Sat97.9%
Moonset:08:14 am Sat97.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.