Buie, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Buie
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Buie, Louisiana : Franklin County
Issued: 12:16 pm CDT Aug 12, 2022 Latitude: 32.0501569 Longitude: -91.8584628 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Morning Fog on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 89°F Low: 72°F High: 91°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 90°F High: 86°F
Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Morning Fog Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MONROE - (KMLU)
88°
Feels like 97°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2300ft, Broken at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
84°
Cloudy
as of 12:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft, Broken at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 4500ft
Current Conditions at
ALEXANDRIA - (KESF)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3700ft, Scattered at 4600ft, Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
90°
Feels like 98°F
Clear
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Heat index values as high as 97. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

Morning Fog on Saturday Saturday... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 99. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 95. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Buie, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Buie, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,406 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Buie:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:51 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:26 am Sat97.9%
Moonset:08:07 am Sat97.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.