Buckhorn Corners, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Buckhorn Corners, Illinois : Stephenson County
Issued: 12:17 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 42.424736 Longitude: -89.6384511 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of rain on This Afternoon 20% chance of rain on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday
High: 59°F Low: 39°F High: 60°F High: 64°F High: 62°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 69°F
Low: 41°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
ALBERTUS AIRPORT - (KFEP)
59°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3100ft, Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
MONROE - (KEFT)
59°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2300ft, Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
ROCKFORD - (KRFD)
57°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 12:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
SAVANNA - (KSFY)
59°
Cloudy
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2100ft, Solid Overcast at 9000ft
40% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Buckhorn Corners, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Buckhorn Corners, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,911 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Buckhorn Corners:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:06 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:07:06 am Sun53.5%
Moonset:12:15 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.