Brownlee Estates, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Brownlee Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Brownlee Estates, Louisiana : Bossier County
Issued: 7:15 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 32.5770941 Longitude: -93.717956 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 98°F Low: 76°F High: 100°F High: 100°F High: 100°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 91°F
Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F  
Mostly Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SHREVEPORT DOWNTOWN - (KDTN)
77°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BARKSDALE AFB - (KBAD)
73°
Clear
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SHREVEPORT - (KSHV)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 28000ft
Current Conditions at
LONGVIEW - (KGGG)
75°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Heat index values as high as 105. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 76. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Heat index values as high as 105. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 100.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Brownlee Estates, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Brownlee Estates, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,039 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Brownlee Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:22 am Sun91.5%
Moonrise:10:05 pm Sun87.8%
High Moon:04:11 am Mon85.9%
Moonset:10:26 am Mon83.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.