Brown Deer, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Brown Deer, Wisconsin : Milwaukee County
Issued: 6:54 am CST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 43.1633426 Longitude: -87.9645322 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of rain & snow on Today 40% chance of snow on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of snow on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of freezing rain & snow on Sunday
High: 41°F Low: 28°F High: 40°F High: 41°F High: 40°F High: 39°F High: 40°F High: 40°F
Low: 29°F Low: 28°F Low: 31°F Low: 28°F Low: 30°F  
Rain & Snow Snow Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain Snow Partly Sunny Freezing Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
MILWAUKEE - (KMKE)
34°
Cloudy
as of 6:52 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
WAUKESHA - (KUES)
30°
Feels like 21°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:45 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 18°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
WEST BEND - (KETB)
32°
Feels like 24°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9500ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
JUNEAU - (KUNU)
30°
Cloudy
as of 7:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
30% chance of rain & snow Today Today... A slight chance of snow before 11am, then a slight chance of rain between 11am and 5pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

30% chance of snow Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 40.

20% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.

30% chance of freezing rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 4:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 5:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,395 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Brown Deer:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:45 pm Mon94.7%
High Moon:10:07 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:41 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.