Bristow, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Bristow, Nebraska : Boyd County
Issued: 7:29 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 42.8419432 Longitude: -98.5848065 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Cloudy on Today Cloudy on Tonight Sunny on Sunday 80% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 10% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 56°F Low: 35°F High: 66°F High: 56°F High: 62°F High: 63°F High: 74°F High: 83°F
Low: 46°F Low: 43°F Low: 45°F Low: 45°F Low: 49°F  
Mostly Cloudy Cloudy Sunny Rain Rain Rain Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
O'NEILL - (KONL)
39°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3700ft
Current Conditions at
YANKTON - (KYKN)
39°
Feels like 32°F
Clear
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MITCHELL - (KMHE)
37°
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
AINSWORTH - (KANW)
37°
Feels like 29°F
Clear
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Today Today... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Areas of frost after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind 10 to 15 mph.

80% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain. High near 56. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 74.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 83.

Sun Almanac for Bristow, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Bristow, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,443 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bristow:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:36 am Sat62.6%
Moonrise:02:44 am Sun55.6%
High Moon:07:43 am Sun53.3%
Moonset:12:51 pm Sun50.9%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.