Briggsville, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Briggsville, Wisconsin : Marquette County
Issued: 9:24 am CST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 43.6549795 Longitude: -89.5854005 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of freezing rain & snow on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of snow on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of snow on Thursday 20% chance of snow on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of snow on Sunday
High: 35°F Low: 21°F High: 34°F High: 36°F High: 36°F High: 36°F High: 36°F High: 36°F
Low: 21°F Low: 19°F Low: 23°F Low: 21°F Low: 24°F  
Freezing Rain & Snow Mostly Cloudy Snow Partly Sunny Snow Snow Partly Sunny Snow
-
Current Conditions at
BARABOO - (KDLL)
30°
Cloudy
Unknown Precip
as of 9:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 4600ft
Current Conditions at
MADISON - (KMSN)
34°
Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Broken at 8500ft, Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
CAMP DOUGLAS - (KVOK)
34°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:55 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
JUNEAU - (KUNU)
32°
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 9:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4700ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
60% chance of freezing rain & snow Today Today... Snow and freezing rain likely before 2pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. South wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

40% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of snow after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of snow Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 36.

30% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.

30% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.

Sun Almanac for Briggsville, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 07:16 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 4:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Briggsville, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,588 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Briggsville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:51 pm Mon94.7%
High Moon:10:14 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:50 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.