Breaux Bridge, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Breaux Bridge
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Breaux Bridge, Louisiana : St. Martin County
Issued: 6:10 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 30.2735323 Longitude: -91.8992837 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 91°F Low: 75°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 88°F High: 87°F
Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLFT)
75°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NEW IBERIA/ACADIANA - (KARA)
75°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
73°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PATTERSON MEMORIAL - (KPTN)
Partly Cloudy
Mist
as of 7:22 AM CDST
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2pm and 5pm. Sunny, with a high near 91. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 98. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. West wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 88. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sun Almanac for Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,023 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Breaux Bridge:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:15 am Sun91.5%
Moonrise:09:57 pm Sun87.9%
High Moon:04:04 am Mon85.9%
Moonset:10:18 am Mon83.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.