Brady, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Brady, Nebraska : Lincoln County
Issued: 6:58 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 41.0222267 Longitude: -100.3676328 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday 80% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 58°F Low: 30°F High: 64°F High: 54°F High: 62°F High: 63°F High: 75°F High: 86°F
Low: 41°F Low: 39°F Low: 42°F Low: 41°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Mostly Clear Partly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
NORTH PLATTE - (KLBF)
43°
Feels like 37°F
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LEXINGTON - (KLXN)
45°
Feels like 38°F
Clear
as of 6:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BROKEN BOW - (KBBW)
43°
Feels like 36°F
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4400ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MCCOOK - (KMCK)
45°
Feels like 39°F
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5500ft
20% chance of rain Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Widespread frost, mainly before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 54. Breezy, with a southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 75.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Brady, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Brady, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,404 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Brady:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:49 am Sat62.5%
Moonrise:02:46 am Sun55.6%
High Moon:07:50 am Sun53.2%
Moonset:01:03 pm Sun50.8%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.