Bourbon, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Bourbon, Illinois : Douglas County
Issued: 2:27 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 39.7455883 Longitude: -88.3789409 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 70% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday
High: 69°F Low: 52°F High: 65°F High: 69°F High: 74°F High: 74°F High: 67°F High: 73°F
Low: 46°F Low: 53°F Low: 61°F Low: 55°F Low: 53°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Rain Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
61°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:19 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 500ft
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
61°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
24 MPH
Gust: 32 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 300ft, Broken at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:07 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 700ft
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
63°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 2:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Scattered at 5000ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind around 8 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a chance of showers between 11pm and 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 6 to 9 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. East wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

90% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Bourbon, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Bourbon, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,005 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bourbon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:54 am Sun56.0%
High Moon:07:01 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:15 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.