Boscoville, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Boscoville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Boscoville, Louisiana : St. Landry County
Issued: 6:10 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 30.5293632 Longitude: -92.0248403 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 91°F Low: 74°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLFT)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 6:22 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 200ft
Current Conditions at
NEW IBERIA/ACADIANA - (KARA)
73°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OAKDALE - (KACP)
72°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 3pm and 5pm. Sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 97. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 98. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. West wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Boscoville, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Boscoville, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 233,855 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Boscoville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:16 am Sun91.5%
Moonrise:09:58 pm Sun87.9%
High Moon:04:04 am Mon85.9%
Moonset:10:19 am Mon83.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.