Boody, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Boody, Illinois : Macon County
Issued: 2:13 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 39.7664272 Longitude: -89.0492448 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 67°F Low: 49°F High: 64°F High: 68°F High: 73°F High: 71°F High: 67°F High: 70°F
Low: 47°F Low: 53°F Low: 61°F Low: 57°F Low: 53°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:07 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 700ft
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
59°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:57 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
61°
Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 2400ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
57°
Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2500ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 67. North northwest wind around 8 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then a slight chance of showers between midnight and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers before 7pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 1am, then showers after 1am. Low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Rain on Thursday Thursday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Boody, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:02 PM
Moon Almanac for Boody, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,988 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Boody:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:57 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:07:03 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:18 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.