Bolden, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Bolden, Louisiana : St. Landry County
Issued: 9:16 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 30.6788044 Longitude: -91.930949 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 73°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 90°F
Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLFT)
77°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NEW IBERIA/ACADIANA - (KARA)
77°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OAKDALE - (KACP)
75°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
Mist
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 500ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 87. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Bolden, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Bolden, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,604 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bolden:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:31 am Thu98.8%
Moonset:05:46 am Thu99.3%
Moonrise:08:09 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:31 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:06:59 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.