Bob Acres, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Bob Acres, Louisiana : Iberia County
Issued: 1:12 pm CDT Aug 12, 2022 Latitude: 29.9485386 Longitude: -91.9653989 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 88°F Low: 74°F High: 88°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 88°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 1pm and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light west wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sun Almanac for Bob Acres, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Bob Acres, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,479 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bob Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:49 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:26 am Sat97.9%
Moonset:08:10 am Sat97.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.