Blue Ridge, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Blue Ridge, Illinois : Piatt County
Issued: 2:27 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 40.267811 Longitude: -88.4881155 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 70% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday
High: 67°F Low: 49°F High: 65°F High: 68°F High: 72°F High: 72°F High: 65°F High: 73°F
Low: 45°F Low: 52°F Low: 60°F Low: 55°F Low: 52°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
59°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 600ft, Scattered at 4000ft, Broken at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
61°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
24 MPH
Gust: 32 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 300ft, Broken at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
57°
Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:07 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 700ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 67. North wind around 8 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. East wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

90% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Blue Ridge, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Blue Ridge, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,998 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Blue Ridge:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:56 am Sun56.0%
High Moon:07:01 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:15 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.