Bloom City, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Bloom City, Wisconsin : Richland County
Issued: 8:58 am CST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 43.494421 Longitude: -90.4648511 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
70% chance of freezing rain & snow on Today 30% chance of snow on Tonight 30% chance of snow on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of snow on Thursday 20% chance of snow on Friday Mostly Cloudy on Saturday 30% chance of snow on Sunday
High: 37°F Low: 19°F High: 35°F High: 36°F High: 36°F High: 37°F High: 37°F High: 36°F
Low: 20°F Low: 19°F Low: 24°F Low: 19°F Low: 24°F  
Freezing Rain & Snow Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Snow Snow Mostly Cloudy Snow
-
Current Conditions at
LONE ROCK - (KLNR)
37°
Cloudy
as of 8:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4800ft, Broken at 9000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
BOSCOBEL - (KOVS)
34°
Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft, Broken at 6500ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
CAMP DOUGLAS - (KVOK)
34°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:55 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
70% chance of freezing rain & snow Today Today... Rain, snow, and freezing rain likely before 4pm, then a slight chance of snow between 4pm and 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

30% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A chance of snow between 7pm and 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.

20% chance of snow Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind around 8 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. East wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.

30% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

30% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Sun Almanac for Bloom City, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 07:19 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 4:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Bloom City, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,573 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bloom City:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:55 pm Mon94.7%
High Moon:10:17 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:53 am Tue97.2%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.