Blair, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Blair
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Blair, Nebraska : Washington County
Issued: 7:35 pm CDT May 22, 2022 Latitude: 41.5444379 Longitude: -96.1250151 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Increasing Clouds on Tonight 50% chance of rain on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 46°F High: 62°F High: 58°F High: 59°F High: 75°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 84°F
Low: 48°F Low: 48°F Low: 44°F Low: 53°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F  
Increasing Clouds Rain Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
TEKAMAH - (KTQE)
64°
Clear
as of 7:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OMAHA - (KOMA)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 14000ft, Broken at 19000ft
Current Conditions at
FREMONT MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFET)
63°
Clear
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 33%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HARLAN - (KHNR)
59°
Clear
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Increasing Clouds on Tonight Tonight... Increasing clouds, with a low around 46. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers before 7am, then a chance of showers after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 48. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. East wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 75.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 53.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 84.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Sun Almanac for Blair, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:26 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Blair, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 47%
Moon Age: 22.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,954 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Blair:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:59 am Mon44.4%
High Moon:08:22 am Mon41.9%
Moonset:01:55 pm Mon39.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.