Blaine Center, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Blaine Center, Nebraska : Blaine County
Issued: 7:58 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 41.9333348 Longitude: -99.8976267 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Cloudy on Today Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday 80% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 10% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 55°F Low: 31°F High: 64°F High: 52°F High: 61°F High: 62°F High: 75°F High: 84°F
Low: 41°F Low: 39°F Low: 42°F Low: 41°F Low: 47°F  
Mostly Cloudy Cloudy Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
THEDFORD - (KTIF)
37°
Clear
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BROKEN BOW - (KBBW)
43°
Feels like 36°F
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4400ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
AINSWORTH - (KANW)
37°
Feels like 29°F
Clear
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ORD - (KODX)
43°
Mostly Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6500ft
Mostly Cloudy on Today Today... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Widespread frost, mainly before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain. High near 52. Breezy, with a southeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 75.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Blaine Center, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Blaine Center, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,465 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Blaine Center:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:44 am Sat62.6%
Moonrise:02:47 am Sun55.6%
High Moon:07:48 am Sun53.2%
Moonset:12:59 pm Sun50.8%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.