Blackberry Acres, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Blackberry Acres, Illinois : Kane County
Issued: 4:15 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 41.842806 Longitude: -88.4861893 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday
Low: 52°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 63°F High: 61°F High: 64°F High: 66°F High: 67°F
Low: 66°F Low: 56°F Low: 47°F Low: 42°F Low: 49°F Low: 52°F  
Cloudy Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KARR)
63°
Cloudy
Haze
as of 4:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
61°
Cloudy
as of 5:04 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
61°
Cloudy
as of 4:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1100ft, Solid Overcast at 1900ft
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
64°
Cloudy
as of 4:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1300ft
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 56. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 63. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for Blackberry Acres, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Blackberry Acres, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 89%
Moon Age: 17.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,758 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Blackberry Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:42 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:04 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:27 am Thu84.4%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.