Bissonet Plaza, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Bissonet Plaza, Louisiana : Jefferson County
Issued: 3:06 pm CDT Aug 19, 2022 Latitude: 30.0135362 Longitude: -90.216465 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday Thunderstorms on Thursday Thunderstorms on Friday
High: 83°F Low: 78°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 88°F
Low: 78°F Low: 77°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
NEW ORLEANS INTL - (KMSY)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:10 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft, Broken at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
LAKEFRONT ARPT - (KNEW)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 3:08 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7500ft, Scattered at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
NEW ORLEANS NAS - (KNBG)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:14 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2500ft, Broken at 6000ft, Broken at 11000ft, Broken at 25000ft
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 83. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 78. South wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. South wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1pm and 4pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. High near 89. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. East wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then a chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Thunderstorms on Thursday Thursday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Thunderstorms on Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. East wind around 5 mph.

Sun Almanac for Bissonet Plaza, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Bissonet Plaza, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 43%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,740 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bissonet Plaza:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:36 am Sat40.4%
High Moon:07:48 am Sat37.5%
Moonset:03:05 pm Sat34.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.