Big Woods, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Big Woods, Louisiana : Calcasieu County
Issued: 9:16 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 30.2857602 Longitude: -93.5632167 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 73°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ORANGE - (KORG)
79°
Clear
as of 9:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAKE CHARLES - (KLCH)
73°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHENAULT - (KCWF)
75°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PORT ARTHUR - (KBPT)
77°
Mostly Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft, Few at 12000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 86. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Big Woods, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:39 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Big Woods, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,632 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Big Woods:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:38 am Thu98.9%
Moonset:05:54 am Thu99.4%
Moonrise:08:15 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:38 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:07 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.