Berger, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Berger, Illinois : Cook County
Issued: 10:15 pm CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 41.6236459 Longitude: -87.5919894 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday
Low: 54°F High: 59°F High: 75°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 74°F
Low: 49°F Low: 62°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LANSING MUNICIPAL - (KIGQ)
63°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4300ft, Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
GARY - (KGYY)
66°
Partly Cloudy
Rain
as of 10:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2500ft, Scattered at 3600ft, Scattered at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-MIDWAY - (KMDW)
66°
Cloudy
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.72 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 700ft, Scattered at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 19000ft
Current Conditions at
VALPARAISO - (KVPZ)
64°
Cloudy
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2500ft, Broken at 3300ft, Solid Overcast at 12000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 59. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 75. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Breezy.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

Sun Almanac for Berger, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Berger, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 10%
Moon Age: 26.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,684 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Berger:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:54 am Fri9.2%
High Moon:10:42 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:41 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.