Benet Lake, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Benet Lake, Wisconsin : Kenosha County
Issued: 9:24 am CST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 42.4980748 Longitude: -88.0817506 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Cloudy on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday 40% chance of snow on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of freezing rain & snow on Sunday
High: 42°F Low: 29°F High: 40°F High: 43°F High: 41°F High: 39°F High: 40°F High: 39°F
Low: 30°F Low: 30°F Low: 32°F Low: 27°F Low: 29°F  
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny Rain & Snow Snow Partly Sunny Freezing Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
KENOSHA - (KENW)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8000ft, Scattered at 10000ft, Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
34°
Feels like 25°F
Cloudy
as of 8:55 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON MUNICIPAL AIR - (KBUU)
34°
Cloudy
as of 9:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 23°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
RACINE - (KRAC)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Mostly Cloudy on Today Today... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. East wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of snow Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 40.

30% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.

30% chance of freezing rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Benet Lake, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 07:07 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 4:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Benet Lake, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,568 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Benet Lake:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:47 pm Mon94.7%
High Moon:10:08 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:40 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.