Belfast, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Belfast
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Belfast, Nebraska : Greeley County
Issued: 6:16 pm CDT May 22, 2022 Latitude: 41.6375107 Longitude: -98.616744 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 46°F High: 51°F High: 55°F High: 61°F High: 78°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 81°F
Low: 42°F Low: 43°F Low: 41°F Low: 51°F Low: 60°F Low: 58°F  
Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ORD - (KODX)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 25%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
ALBION - (KBVN)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 33%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
GRAND ISLAND - (KGRI)
66°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 24%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
O'NEILL - (KONL)
59°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind around 10 mph.

70% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers likely, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 78.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Sun Almanac for Belfast, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Belfast, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 47%
Moon Age: 22.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,975 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Belfast:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:09 am Mon44.3%
High Moon:08:32 am Mon41.9%
Moonset:02:05 pm Mon39.4%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.