Bayou Shades Mobile Village, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Bayou Shades Mobile Village, Louisiana : Calcasieu County
Issued: 6:36 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 30.2654048 Longitude: -93.1769816 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 73°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CHENAULT - (KCWF)
77°
Clear
as of 7:57 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAKE CHARLES - (KLCH)
75°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ORANGE - (KORG)
77°
Clear
as of 8:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OAKDALE - (KACP)
75°
Clear
as of 8:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 87. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 86. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Bayou Shades Mobile Village, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:37 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Bayou Shades Mobile Village, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,574 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bayou Shades Mobile Village:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:36 am Thu98.8%
Moonset:05:53 am Thu99.4%
Moonrise:08:13 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:36 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:05 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.