Bates, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Bates, Louisiana : Acadia County
Issued: 1:12 pm CDT Aug 12, 2022 Latitude: 30.42159 Longitude: -92.3984652 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon Morning Fog on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 89°F Low: 72°F High: 88°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 87°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLFT)
86°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
OAKDALE - (KACP)
88°
Feels like 93°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft, Scattered at 4600ft, Broken at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
NEW IBERIA/ACADIANA - (KARA)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
CHENAULT - (KCWF)
86°
Feels like 93°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2600ft
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. East wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 1pm and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Bates, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Bates, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,455 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:51 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:28 am Sat97.9%
Moonset:08:11 am Sat97.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.