Batavia, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Batavia, Wisconsin : Sheboygan County
Issued: 8:38 am CST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 43.594441 Longitude: -88.0509273 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of freezing rain & snow on Today 30% chance of snow on Tonight 50% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of snow on Thursday 30% chance of snow on Friday Mostly Cloudy on Saturday 30% chance of freezing rain & snow on Sunday
High: 37°F Low: 24°F High: 36°F High: 38°F High: 37°F High: 37°F High: 38°F High: 38°F
Low: 25°F Low: 24°F Low: 28°F Low: 25°F Low: 28°F  
Freezing Rain & Snow Snow Rain & Snow Partly Sunny Snow Snow Mostly Cloudy Freezing Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
WEST BEND - (KETB)
32°
Feels like 24°F
Cloudy
as of 8:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
SHEBOYGAN - (KSBM)
34°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
FOND DU LAC - (KFLD)
34°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
MILWAUKEE - (KMKE)
36°
Cloudy
as of 7:52 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
60% chance of freezing rain & snow Today Today... Rain, snow, and freezing rain likely before 1pm, then a chance of rain or freezing rain between 1pm and 2pm, then a chance of snow after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

30% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

50% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of snow between 9am and noon, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of snow Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.

20% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.

30% chance of freezing rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Batavia, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 4:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 5:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Batavia, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,484 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Batavia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:44 pm Mon94.7%
High Moon:10:07 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:43 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.