Bassett, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Bassett, Nebraska : Rock County
Issued: 10:44 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 42.5858337 Longitude: -99.5378941 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 80% chance of rain on Monday 10% chance of  on Tuesday 10% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
Low: 35°F High: 55°F High: 65°F High: 53°F High: 62°F High: 63°F High: 74°F High: 83°F
Low: 33°F Low: 42°F Low: 39°F Low: 42°F Low: 43°F Low: 48°F  
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
AINSWORTH - (KANW)
43°
Clear
as of 10:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
O'NEILL - (KONL)
46°
Feels like 40°F
Clear
as of 10:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
VALENTINE - (KVTN)
45°
Mostly Clear
as of 9:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Widespread frost, mainly after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Widespread frost, mainly before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.

50% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

80% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain. High near 53. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

10% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

10% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 74.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Bassett, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Bassett, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 20.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,792 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bassett:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:13 am Sat66.9%
High Moon:06:53 am Sat64.8%
Moonset:11:41 am Sat62.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Nebraska's Current Temperatures
Nebraska's Current Temperature Map


Nebraska's Satellite ImageNebraska Satellite Image

Nebraska's Current Wind DirectionNebraska's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6917 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
91° Del Rio, Texas
and 1 other location
Low
Temp
30° Dubois Municipal, Wyoming
and 13 other locations
Wind
Speed
37mph Guadalupe Pass, Texas
and 2 other locations
Wind
Gust
56mph Marathon Key Arpt, Florida
Wind
Chill
18° Dubois Municipal, Wyoming
Heat
Index
98° Faith Ranch A/P, Texas
and 2 other locations
High
Pressure
30.23Hg Whidbey IsNAS, Washington
Low
Pressure
29.55Hg Copper Harbor, Michigan
# Locations Reporting Snow 30
# Locations Reporting Rain 61
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 14
# Locations Reporting Fog 13
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 66°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.