Barada, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Barada, Nebraska : Richardson County
Issued: 5:59 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 40.2186112 Longitude: -95.5777628 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of rain on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 70% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 10% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 57°F Low: 39°F High: 66°F High: 59°F High: 60°F High: 62°F High: 65°F High: 77°F
Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F Low: 50°F  
Rain Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Rain Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
FALLS CITY - (KFNB)
52°
Cloudy
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
NEBRASKA CITY MUNI - (KAFK)
48°
Feels like 42°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
SHENANDOAH MUNICIPAL - (KSDA)
48°
Feels like 44°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
CLARINDA - (KICL)
50°
Feels like 44°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8500ft, Broken at 12000ft
30% chance of rain Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. East southeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

10% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 77.

Sun Almanac for Barada, Nebraska
Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:31 PM
Moon Almanac for Barada, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,341 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Barada:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:37 am Sat64.9%
Moonset:11:31 am Sat62.7%
Moonrise:02:25 am Sun55.7%
High Moon:07:31 am Sun53.4%
Moonset:12:45 pm Sun50.9%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.