Baldwin Heights, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Baldwin Heights, Illinois : Jefferson County
Issued: 2:28 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 38.4497716 Longitude: -89.1447945 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon Morning Fog on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 80°F Low: 63°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 68°F High: 71°F High: 76°F
Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 55°F Low: 50°F Low: 56°F  
Mostly Sunny Morning Fog Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
75°
Cloudy
as of 2:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2400ft, Solid Overcast at 3800ft
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
72°
Cloudy
as of 2:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1900ft
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
75°
Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3300ft, Solid Overcast at 4200ft
Current Conditions at
SPARTA - (KSAR)
79°
Clear
as of 2:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 63. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 4pm and 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light southeast wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 4pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Baldwin Heights, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Baldwin Heights, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,753 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Baldwin Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:31 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:07 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:44 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.