Bald Mound, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Bald Mound, Illinois : Kane County
Issued: 3:15 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 41.8461394 Longitude: -88.4064651 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 63°F Low: 52°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 64°F High: 61°F High: 64°F High: 66°F
Low: 67°F Low: 57°F Low: 47°F Low: 43°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Cloudy Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KARR)
61°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 2:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
57°
Cloudy
Haze
as of 2:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
61°
Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
64°
Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 700ft
20% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Isolated showers. Cloudy, with a high near 63. North northeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 64. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Sun Almanac for Bald Mound, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Bald Mound, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,753 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bald Mound:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:42 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:04 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:27 am Thu84.4%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.