Babylon, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Babylon, Illinois : Fulton County
Issued: 12:58 pm CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 40.5908734 Longitude: -90.3492924 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 62°F Low: 45°F High: 64°F High: 67°F High: 71°F High: 69°F High: 65°F High: 72°F
Low: 45°F Low: 52°F Low: 57°F Low: 54°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
55°
Cloudy
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1100ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
54°
Cloudy
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 800ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
PEORIA - (KPIA)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4300ft, Broken at 5000ft, Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
54°
Cloudy
as of 1:06 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1100ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. East wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. East wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Babylon, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Babylon, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 21.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,916 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Babylon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:04 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:07:09 am Sun53.5%
Moonset:12:22 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.