Ayres Lane Estates, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Ayres Lane Estates, Maryland : Worcester County
Issued: 4:38 am EST Dec 10, 2022 Latitude: 38.1217864 Longitude: -75.3371387 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Increasing Clouds on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Increasing Clouds on Wednesday 70% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday
High: 50°F Low: 41°F High: 53°F High: 47°F High: 45°F High: 45°F High: 52°F High: 47°F
Low: 36°F Low: 28°F Low: 27°F Low: 35°F Low: 36°F  
Increasing Clouds Mostly Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Increasing Clouds Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
34°
Feels like 26°F
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
30°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OCEAN CITY - (KOXB)
30°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
39°
Feels like 32°F
Clear
as of 3:52 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Increasing Clouds on Today Today... Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light northwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 45.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 27.

Increasing Clouds on Wednesday Wednesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 45.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

70% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Ayres Lane Estates, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:07 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Ayres Lane Estates, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,559 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ayres Lane Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:27 am Sat94.6%
Moonrise:06:39 pm Sat92.9%
High Moon:02:28 am Sun91.2%
Moonset:10:10 am Sun89.4%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.