Ayers Hill, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ayers Hill
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Ayers Hill, Pennsylvania : Potter County
Issued: 7:06 am EST Dec 4, 2022 Latitude: 41.7286769 Longitude: -77.9655575 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Partly Sunny on Today Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Monday 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Cloudy on Thursday 40% chance of rain & snow on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday
High: 34°F Low: 21°F High: 41°F High: 39°F High: 49°F High: 41°F High: 38°F High: 37°F
Low: 32°F Low: 35°F Low: 35°F Low: 30°F Low: 26°F  
Partly Sunny Clear Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain & Snow Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WELLSVILLE MUNI - (KELZ)
28°
Cloudy
as of 6:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 18°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2800ft
Current Conditions at
BRADFORD - (KBFD)
28°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 18°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
CLEARFIELD - (KFIG)
27°
Clear
as of 6:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 18°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DANSVILLE - (KDSV)
34°
Cloudy
as of 6:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 23°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3800ft
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 21. Southwest wind around 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

70% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... Rain and snow likely after 10pm, becoming all rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.

30% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Friday Friday... A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 37.

Sun Almanac for Ayers Hill, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 07:23 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Ayers Hill, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,369 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ayers Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:43 pm Sun89.2%
High Moon:09:39 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:48 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.